Friday, November 9, 2012

College Casual Look. Studded Denim Jacket and LV Handbag


Hi dolls!!!! It's been a long time, I know :( but as many as you know, during school I'm pretty much busy studying and that leaves me with a little time to blog. Anyways, today I took some time to upload this post for you and I also wanted to let you know that I'll be posting "how I added" the studs to my jacket ;)

Spanish: Hola muñecas y muñecos!!!! tanto tiempo! yo se :( pero como muchos ya sabran, durante la temporada escolar me ocupo mas de mis clases y eso me deja con poquito tiempo para mi blog. De todas maneras, hoy dia le quite un tiempo de mis estudios, para subir esta publicacion y para hacerles saber que estare subiendo la publicacion en "como agregue" esas tachuelitas en la chaqueta ;)


 I wore this outfit to college and then just dropped my stuff at home and picked up my new vintage LV bag to go to Target (we needed some filters for the humidifier).

Spañol: Vesti esta ropa para el un dia en el college y a la noche lo unico que cambien fue la carterita. Habia dejado mi mochila con libros en casa y preferi estrenar esta cartera (recien la compre via ebay) para ir a hacer unas compritas en Target. 

I Wore (Vesti)

  • T-shirt (remerita): H&M (old)
  • Jeans (vaqueros): Forever 21 (2011)
  • Denim Jacket (chaqueta): J Crew via ebay *DIY Studded Denim Jacket coming soon* 
  • Flats (ballerinas): $19.99  "r2" brand from Ross Dress for Less store in Rockville MD
  • Handbag (cartera): Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 via ebay
  • Ring (anillo): Asos (2011)

Thank you so much for visiting!
~ keep yourself warm (those who are having a cold weather)~
hugs!!!
 Elsey

Muchas gracias por visitar!
~mantenganse abrigados (aquellos que viven en climas frios)~
abrazos!!!
Elsey

4 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit, perfect for a shopping trip. :)

    Just found your blog and I'm following you now.

    Cheers!

    Anum
    http://www.summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much Anum!
      I'm going to follow as well :)
      XO!!
      Elsey

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much girl!
      I'll sure do that :D !!
      XO!
      Elsey

      Delete